(3) Collection of Information for Third-Party Sites and Sponsors We do not allow third-party companies to solicit or advertise to our users. Our intention is to keep mollymoccasins.com free from any of this sort of direct advertising.
(4) Cookies We may use software technologies such as unique identifiers or "cookies." Cookies are small text files that we place in visitors' computer browsers to store their preferences. Cookies themselves do not contain any PII. Where we link these unique identifiers with your other PII, we will treat the unique identifiers as PII as long as they are linked. We use unique identifiers to learn about usage of our site, such as geographic location, how many visitors we have and how often they visit various sections of our site.
(5) Security We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
(6) Financial Information As noted in Section 1, if you decide to participate or purchase stories or other merchandise or products, additional financial information may be required at that time. That information is not stored by mollymoccasins.com, and, instead, is collected and stored by our payments processing vendor for the purpose of processing payments made to mollymoccasins.com. That information is safeguarded with appropriate security, and it will not be used for other purposes. Furthermore, our payments processing vendor has agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal and financial information it obtains from the mollymoccasins.com website, and only to use this information on our behalf. Our financial institution is bound by all applicable privacy laws relating to the provision of financial services.
(7) Access to Information, and Objection to Information Collection and Retention Please contact our Privacy Director as provided in Section 8 if you would like to access the PII that we have collected online from you or your child, correct factual errors in such information, request to have this information deleted, request that we no longer collect or maintain such information, or if you would like information about the organizations we disclose PII to and how to contact them. Please be sure to include your email address and a telephone number where we can reach you. To protect you and your child's privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting you access to the personal information that we collect and maintain about you or your child.
Molly Moccasins: Attention Privacy Director 8306 Wilshire Boulevard, #519 Beverly Hills, CA, 90211
Please be assured that any personal information that you provide in communications to the above e-mail and postal mail addresses will not be used to send you promotional materials, unless you so request.
(9) A Final Note to Parents The Internet offers a world of opportunity for children. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visit the GetNetWise.org site and look through the "Kids Safety" section together. Your efforts to instill responsible information practices will help steer your children to age-appropriate sites and will go a long way toward ensuring that your children have enriching experiences online.